Monday, February 8, 2010

True beauty


It sometimes takes Mother Nature to show us what the great masterpieces in visual arts truly are. No...not a Louboutin shoe...not a vintage David Webb necklace...(although these are purty darn great, too)...not a Louis Quinze sofa nor a St. Laurent dress...but the simple majesty and transformative glory that can occur overnight in our own backyards.

For those of you living in the Northeast, this may be redundant, and to you I apologize. But for all others...I submit the unsurpassed artistry of the snowflake and all it can do...














Chilled and thrilled,
ABL

4 comments:

Bethany said...

I can't get enough snow pictures even though it is outside my window. It really is beautiful on the trees. Love the birdhouse picture.

Bumby Scott said...

You just can't beat God at his own game.

Always Bumby

uncoolmom17 said...

And just think....we have more to look forward to! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

Summer is a Verb said...

Hahhaaa...luuuv the pooch pic. Doggies in the snow are the best! XXOO

About Me

My photo
Living well is the best revenge...and a choice we make every day. Join me as I celebrate the bounty of beauty in all its forms: fashion, homestyle, accessories and everyday richness...as I juggle the roles of Mommy, wife, daughter, dog mommy, creative director, Zumba instructor, volunteer...all with more than a passing glance backward to an old-school, classic time when style was a way of life