Friday, February 5, 2010

O d'Eau



With a blanket of fresh snow on its way, I am content to await the deluge and contemplate the delights of the olefactory sense. I have a cake baking, cookies to follow...filling the house with the delicious aroma of chocolate. What else could smell as divine?

Hermes Rouge comes to mind. (Of course, discontinued now, as many of my Hermes faves are.) As does Caleche Eau Delicat, Chanel Numero Cinq, Jicky by Guerlain, and a host of others. I survey my silver parfum tray with a nose somewhat compromised by culinary pursuits, but nonetheless appreciative of the wide range of trailing scentsations I leave in my wake.



Nosey me,
ABL

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Living well is the best revenge...and a choice we make every day. Join me as I celebrate the bounty of beauty in all its forms: fashion, homestyle, accessories and everyday richness...as I juggle the roles of Mommy, wife, daughter, dog mommy, creative director, Zumba instructor, volunteer...all with more than a passing glance backward to an old-school, classic time when style was a way of life