Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Brief me

So much work lately...hence my absence from the blogosphere. And so, my aesthetic senses are somewhat blunted by thoughts of profit margins, new business pitches, and the like.

Thus no surprise that my style thoughts are centered on the brief case...so named for the legal profession whose mandate to carry about voluminous reams of paper gave genus to the valise-like tote of today.

I vary my brief case choices based on season, client, and outfit. I have had four of them for about twenty years or more which have served me well in all situations...



The versatile LV tote, a tad flashy but fitting for luxury client visits...




The newer Vera Bradley quilted hard case, for those casual needs...




An ancient Dooney and Bourke suitable for the old-school prep situation...




And a similarly aged Mark Cross, a vibrant emerald choice that proves that a classic leathergoods brand is never out of style...




Carrying on,
ABL

1 comment:

Miss Janice said...

Coveting the LV!

About Me

My photo
Living well is the best revenge...and a choice we make every day. Join me as I celebrate the bounty of beauty in all its forms: fashion, homestyle, accessories and everyday richness...as I juggle the roles of Mommy, wife, daughter, dog mommy, creative director, Zumba instructor, volunteer...all with more than a passing glance backward to an old-school, classic time when style was a way of life