Monday, February 1, 2010

Doppelganger week




Do we really all have a twin? Ever since childhood, I've been told by family, friends and strangers alike, "Has anyone ever told you that you look like Samantha on Bewitched?" (This comment will give you a clue as to my age group.)

This week, Facebook celebrates the twins we all have and encourages us to share about them. Elizabeth Montomery, long gone, was mine. By all accounts, she was a nice person, and that's what counts most.

Who's your doppelganger?

RIP, Elizabeth Montgomery,
ABL


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Living well is the best revenge...and a choice we make every day. Join me as I celebrate the bounty of beauty in all its forms: fashion, homestyle, accessories and everyday richness...as I juggle the roles of Mommy, wife, daughter, dog mommy, creative director, Zumba instructor, volunteer...all with more than a passing glance backward to an old-school, classic time when style was a way of life