Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Chinatown Part Deux

In addition to numerous other material fixations, I have a decided fascination with setting a variety of pretty tables for all occasions. This--along with some sad but well-timed demises anciens followed by the arrival of large boxes marked "FRAGILE"--have resulted in groaning pantry cupboards. Herewith, I share my faves from the ever-growing collection...


















This last is my absolute bestest of all...Royal Crown Derby's Old Avesbury...just love...

Washin' and dryin' as fast as I can,
ABL

2 comments:

Hopsy said...

LOVE Avesbury! I LOVE the plain gold and white as well as the blue and white (hard to come by now I think). Yours is a crown jewel though! Have you ever tried pairing it with the pink border Mottehedah? It looks STUNNING!

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

what a collection...I love the spode woodland.

About Me

My photo
Living well is the best revenge...and a choice we make every day. Join me as I celebrate the bounty of beauty in all its forms: fashion, homestyle, accessories and everyday richness...as I juggle the roles of Mommy, wife, daughter, dog mommy, creative director, Zumba instructor, volunteer...all with more than a passing glance backward to an old-school, classic time when style was a way of life