Well...Fall bags. Handbags. Totes. Wristlets and the like. I have a serious case of Pursuing the Purse. Pursuant to that...(tee hee)...herewith follows a few of my current crop...a somewhat embarrassing cache of carry-ons for just this season, I must admit...
- Tod's bag
- Bee straw Bosom Buddies bag
- Two springish clutches from Lilly (of course!)
- My prize Lilly Jubilee bejeweled clutch
- Ancient Hermes croc
- Even more ancient Louis
- My trusty VV Penn alum tote
- VV corduroy patchwork tote
- A troika of cute faves: Tory leopard print envlope, and two J McLaughlin clutches
- Super-old Barry Kieselstein-Cord gator bag
- New buttery Chanel
- Lilly Mizner clutch
- Hot pink Kate Spade Quinn
- And last but not least my somewhat-worse-for-the-wear Birkin
This is where I struggle with the shallow thing. But not for too long!!!!