Sunday, November 22, 2009

Inspired!


As a dreadfuly infrequent blogger, I have recently been inspired to get it together and post on a more regular basis. Met so many great ladies at the preppy bloggers event before the Lilly sale and have felt SO not fab by comparison. So...I am committing to sharing more...
Here Mary and I are at the Paoli Hospital Mistletoe and Magic event last night at Aronomink...this is a fab dress from my friend Tracy's line etcetera. Tres Valentino. I am wearing it with vintage paste rubies--a clip, earrings and bracelet (not shown).

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Living well is the best revenge...and a choice we make every day. Join me as I celebrate the bounty of beauty in all its forms: fashion, homestyle, accessories and everyday richness...as I juggle the roles of Mommy, wife, daughter, dog mommy, creative director, Zumba instructor, volunteer...all with more than a passing glance backward to an old-school, classic time when style was a way of life