Friday, February 8, 2013

Princess R

Lee Radziwill has long been a subject of fascination for many. She has always been terribly discreet and not spoken publicly about the family. Recently she has spoken to Sofia Coppola for a charming filmed interview that introduces a new generation to her husky, alluring voice and disarming candor. My aunt and Lee were friendly at Farmington.


                                                                 Andy Warhol's homage


The printed interview in The New York Times Magazine is even more revealing.





                                   

She remains a standard of the elegance of simplicity, and yet incredibly modern.


ABL




4 comments:

Beth Dunn said...

I loved that interview! Did you watch the one on line?
xoxo
SC

Diwakar said...

Dear Anne Lake, Great to know you through your profile on the blogger. I am glad to stop by your blog. I do not have comment on your post but would like to introduce our ministry in the great city of Mumbai, India a city of great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of christ to bring healing to the broken hearted snd give them new life,hope,future and purpose to their lives. We also encourage young people as well as adults from the West to come on a short term missions trip to work with us. We would love to have your young children come on a short term missions trip and work with us. I am sure that they will never be the same after they work with us and make their hands dirty. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com I have been in the Pastoral ministry in the city of Mumbai for last 33 yrs. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God willing I will be in States in the month of July2013 and will be glad to meet young people from your church who are interested in the missions.

Tresa Glass @ Split-Site PhD said...

She is such an elegant and wonderful lady. Even taking pictures she just radiates self-confidence and elegance.


Please visit My Webblog

photo editor said...

Great blog with some interesting articles and photos. The one that caught my eye was the main header image. Stunning looking real estate!

About Me

My photo
Living well is the best revenge...and a choice we make every day. Join me as I celebrate the bounty of beauty in all its forms: fashion, homestyle, accessories and everyday richness...as I juggle the roles of Mommy, wife, daughter, dog mommy, creative director, Zumba instructor, volunteer...all with more than a passing glance backward to an old-school, classic time when style was a way of life