Friday, March 16, 2012

I love my...


Valentina perfume by Valentino.

My typical light floral choices have been Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf, Caleche by Hermes, and the new one by Narciso Rodriguez. Tried this--it's brand new--and love it. The sensual combination of a lengthy list of notes--Calabrian bergamot, white Alba truffle, jasmine, Amalfi orange blossom, tuberose, wild strawberries, cedar and amber--is simply lovely.

The Telegraph has an interesting article about its creation.

What's nice about Neiman Marcus is that the fragrance counter will group similar scents together, so it makes it easy to locate choices that are sort of "same church, different pew."

Happy weekending,
ABL

1 comment:

Pattie (Lilacnpearls) said...

Sounds lovely Anne! Beautiful floral bottle & your descriptions brought the scents to life :) Enjoy!

About Me

My photo
Living well is the best revenge...and a choice we make every day. Join me as I celebrate the bounty of beauty in all its forms: fashion, homestyle, accessories and everyday richness...as I juggle the roles of Mommy, wife, daughter, dog mommy, creative director, Zumba instructor, volunteer...all with more than a passing glance backward to an old-school, classic time when style was a way of life